Alegre Associates, Inc. is looking for Evaluation/Research Assistants to support an ongoing assessment of COVID-19 vaccine roll out and immunization programme strengthening in Bolivia, Guatemala, and Guyana. The evaluation methodology will use mixed methods with emphasis on qualitative inquiries with local stakeholders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Research Assistants will work directly with the Evaluation Team Leader with the following responsibilities and functions:
- Support in the adaptation and field testing of qualitative interview guides and instruments.
- Conduct interviews with staff from the Ministry of Health, external cooperation agencies, and private non-profit sector partners.
- Synthesize and summarize findings, write up conclusions, and discuss them with local teams.
- Draft the country report in alignment with the approved outline and under the guidance of the Evaluation Team Lead.
- Support the collection of COVID-19 vaccine access and coverage data from the Ministry of Health and assist in preparing data summaries.
- Candidates for Bolivia and Guatemala must be fluent in Spanish. Candidates for Guyana must be fluent in English.
Period of Performance
The work period is from April to May 2022, comprising a total of 15 days of consulting. The work will be mainly in the capital city, with one or short two trips to the provinces / departments.
– Summary of all interviews, and recordings, if applicable.
– Consolidate all interviews in a summary report.
– Summary of COVID-19 vaccine access and coverage data.
During the assignment, the Evaluation/Research Assistants will report to the Evaluation Team Lead.
How To Apply
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.