Monitoring & evaluation, knowledge management, and learning.
We provide technical expertise across nine sectors: health, economic development, education, agriculture, crisis and conflict, emergency response, livelihoods, food security, and nutrition.
I. Project and Program Design
We bring tailored solutions to local contexts, applying evidence-based interventions and feasible implementation approaches for achieving high performance and sustainable impact.
- Development of program theory, including theories of change and theories of action
- Conceptualization of development hypothesis
- Development and testing of results frameworks and logframes
- Selection of technical implementation strategies and approaches
- Systems thinking and complexity awareness
- Proposal development, including capturing, technical writing and review
II. Monitoring and Evaluation
We bring a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system that includes state-of-the-art approaches coupled with proven and feasible tools for systematic accountability and learning.
- Performance monitoring
- Design, implementation, analysis and reporting for performance, process, and impact evaluations
- Ex-ante, mid-course, final, ex-post evaluations
- Baseline assessments
- Third-party monitoring, verification, validation
- Development of performance management plans, including performance indicators reference sheets
- Complexity-aware monitoring
- Systematic reporting and communication for robust accountability
- Emerging M&E approaches for systematic learning
III. Applied Research and Learning
We bring expertise in the design and execution of implementation research and implementation science for generating new knowledge in addressing systems constraints and removing bottlenecks for scaling up evidence-based interventions.
- Implementation research study design
- Data collection and analysis
- Interpretation and translation of evidence-based findings into policy and implementation for scaling up
- Coordinating, learning and adapting
IV. Data and Knowledge Management
We provide solutions for systematizing the management of data, information and knowledge for improved programmatic design, implementation and actionable learning.
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Data quality assurance
- Web-based information systems
- Information, communication and technology for development
- Business intelligence tools
- Big data analytics
V. Program Management and Implementation
We provide pragmatic solutions to help implementation teams facilitate high levels of performance. We also support partners and others to submit high-quality deliverables and meet targets using cloud-based solutions.
- Performance-based management systems
- Web-based platforms for effective and collaborative program management
- Online database management
- Efficient workflows
- Adaptive management
VI. Capacity Development
We deliver next generation capacity building approaches for strengthening skills, overall systems, and knowledge for improving individual and organizational performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Capacity assessment
- Blended approaches for skills building and strengthening
- Systems improvements
- Needs-based mentoring and coaching approaches